Thursday, July 26, 2012

Who Knew Pergo Was A Dog?


The floors have arrived! And with them, a dog.


This is the only dog that will ever be in our house. Because here on The Farm, animals are meant to live outside. This is a hard and fast rule. Non-negotiable. This is fine by me, especially because I'm afraid of dogs. Yep. I admit it.

I'm afraid of them.

But this dog Pergo...I think I'll like having him in my house!


We ordered 96 boxes. And those 96 boxes have been hanging out in the house for the past week because they had to get acclimated to the house.

Sorta like when you had to leave the goldfish you won at the fair in the plastic bag when you placed it in the bowl. Hopefully they last longer than those fish ever did.

Oh, and look! Another pile o' Pergo!


96 boxes is a lot of fake wood.


I snuck a peek.

And yesterday...the floors came out of the boxes and emerged on our floors!


Master Bedroom with Applewood floors
These are much better than what was here before...

And look...my jacuzzi has a new home. In my office.


Best. Office. Ever.

(Don't tell HR)

No comments:

Post a Comment