Friday, July 13, 2012

Portable Sanitation Association International


Early on I informed The Farmer that I did not like Yard Art. You know, the gnomes, the pink flamingos, the weird metallic balls that I think are calling aliens, the wooden cutout of grandma's backside...

They are all off limits.

As well as campaign signs, as we would be confusing folks as to why we were voting for both candidates. Yes, The Farmer and I typically cancel each other's vote. But more on that later.

The Farmer listens well...it's one of his best attributes. On a side note, this is also a dangerous attribute, as he FORGETS NOTHING. It's going to haunt me more than once, I think.

But in this case of yard art, The Farmer didn't listen too well. Or at least he ignored my wishes, because before we even went away that one weekend (you know, THAT weekend) I had a very large yard art item in my front yard.


In fairness to The Farmer, I think there was some policy that required this lawn adornment, but still...

It makes a great first impression.

But, as The Farmer found out yesterday, it's also quite convenient. Because yesterday The Farmer decided at least one Aegerter needed to use the facilities while it was in our yard.

AKA...I wouldn't let him in the house as he was wearing his barn clothes.

The Farmer reported that our port-a-potty is quite clean, which is good to hear. And he came away with a fun fact o' the day:


Did you know there was a Portable Sanitation Association International? Not I.

Perhaps this means The Farmer will stop making fun of my PNACAC T-Shirt.

3 comments:

  1. anna, i love love love reading your stories. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's not the point of your post, but ... there are PNACAC t-shirts? Why do I not know about these? And how do I get one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are! We got them at Super-ACAC. Call Rob L?

    ReplyDelete