Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Treasure Hunt


On Sunday I went to San Francisco. For 12 hours. Less, actually, as my flight to SFO was scheduled for 8:10 am, and my flight home was at 8:10 pm. And to add to the insult of so few hours in the Bay Area, my morning flight was late by an hour. Gotta love SFO.

When I returned home at 11:00 pm, I saw this.



And entering the garage (aka my current front entrance), I found this:


And another:


I'm not sure what this one is doing, because it is by the Penthouse door:


In reality, this one had the prize...


...behind the door...


My patio set! It's out of the box! It's (almost) put together!

(I love the Farmer...)

And yes, we ate dinner on it...in the garage changing room...Monday night.

Because we could.





2 comments:

  1. Ah....I looked a little closer...one chair to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set! We have two of them :)

    ReplyDelete